Click on photo below to see the correct answers:
1. Pool must be fenced in. Bushes are insufficient.
2. Filtration system must be at least one metre from the pool so kids can’t climb it to get in.
3. Never leave toys or floats in the pool. They attract children.
4. Children require adult supervision at all times.
5. A ladder is required for getting in and out of the pool.
6. Life preservers must be within reach of swimmers.
7. Access gate must be self-latching.
8. Fence bars must be no more than 10 cm apart.
9. Pool must be enclosed on all sides. Stairs must not inadvertently give kids alternate access.
10. Use fiberglass, not metal pool skimmer to avoid electrocution.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-45892555-1’, ‘auto’);