Were you able to spot all ten pool-safety mistakes in the photo?
Click on photo below to see the correct answers:
1. Pool must be fenced in. Bushes are insufficient.
2. Filtration system must be at least one metre from the pool so kids can’t climb it to get in.
3. Never leave toys or floats in the pool. They attract children.
4. Children require adult supervision at all times.
5. A ladder is required for getting in and out of the pool.
6. Life preservers must be within reach of swimmers.
7. Access gate must be self-latching.
8. Fence bars must be no more than 10 cm apart.
9. Pool must be enclosed on all sides. Stairs must not inadvertently give kids alternate access.
10. Use fiberglass, not metal pool skimmer to avoid electrocution.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-45892555-1’, ‘auto’);
[…] See if you can spot the ten mistakes in this photo. For correct answers, click here. […]